- On 1975-03-07, Last Exit went to Impulse Studios in Wallsend and recorded I'm On This Train and Curved Air performed at the S.U. Social Club of Brunel University in Uxbridge, England, UK. .
- On 1979-03-07, The Police performed at Armadillo World Headquarters in Austin, TX, USA.
- On 1980-03-07, The Police recovered on Brampton Island.
- On 1984-03-07, Sting post-synchs Dune. He is also interviewed in the Russell Harty Show on TV.
- On 1985-03-07, Sting was recording The Dream Of The Blue Turtles within seven weeks at Eddy Grant's Blue Wave Recording Studio in St.Philip, Barbados.
- On 1988-03-07, Sting performed at the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, MO, USA.
- On 1991-03-07, Sting performed at Captal Centre in Landover, MD, USA.
- On 1994-03-07, Andy Summers performed at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- On 1996-03-07, Andy Summers performed at Le Chabada in Angers, France.
- On 1997-03-07, Andy Summers performed at the Knitting Factory in New York, NY, USA.
- On 1998-03-07, Andy Summers performed at the NY Entertainment Cafe in Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA.
- On 2000-03-07, Sting performed at Hartwall Areena in Helsinki, Finland.
- On 2001-03-07, Andy Summers performed at the Muziek-O-Drom in Hasselt, Belgium.
- On 2003-03-07, Stewart Copeland filed a lawsuit against The Doors Of The 21st Century. He claimed the breach of an oral contract.
- On 2005-03-07, Sting and band rehearsed at Il Palagio at Figline Valdarno, Italy.
- On 2007-03-07, Sting performed at the Tonhalle in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- On 2008-03-07, Sting and Trudie Styler were photographed at the "Bungalow 8" nightclub in London, England, UK.
Recent days: March 6 – March 5 – March 4